High Usage, High Purity Water for General Laboratory Use and Multiple Application Points
The PURELAB 3000 and 7000 are compact solutions for small distribution loops. They are ideal for a wide range of applications including feeding to ultra pure water systems, reagent make up, buffer and media preparation, general chemistry, electrochemistry, and spectrophotometry.
- Delivers up to 4 liters per minute of Type II,III water.
- Up to >15 MΩ-cm, type II,III water suitable for general laboratory applications
- Can be connected to small distribution loops to feed ultra pure water systems and dispense points
- RO membrane and distribution loop sanitization for reliable water quality
- Unique resin mix to increase purification pack life and keep running costs low
- Compact design provides more flexibility, easy to install under the bench
- Full service and validation support